Friday, August 21, 2009

The prank of the century~~ACER prank!~~

HEY there..Acer's good at playing mind games..my laptop that is.. Dont recall it having any brains..lol it all started yesterday night..surfing was good..smooth..then suddenly cant connect at al..i thought maybe its the connections..but i wasn't..i tried and tried..inside me was boiling ad..feel like smacking anything..anything SOFT! haha.. nothing i can do but ignore it..did managed to skype btw..and msn..

This morning i tried again..worst..skype was the last on standing..SKYPE wins..hehe...msn crap..IE gone.. thought i would head to KL to fix it..when i got there..my dad's office..My laptop was as usual again..msn signing in perfectly..IE working well..WHAT THE HECK!!! i couldnt figure out what was the issue.. its not the connections..my sis can surf..its not the laptop..i can surf in KL..i wonder..HMMM..weird eh..?

Futsal just now was great..scored plenty of goals..im happy..Half Volleyed into the top corner..not bad eh..hehe..worked my socks off.. thou tired but determined.. at times i felt i was the spark of the team..LOL..yea..perasan i know..hehe..

Tell me i'm not on my own,
Tell me i wont be alone,
Tell me what i'm feeling isn't some mistake,
'Cause if anyone can make me fall in love, you can.

SIGNING OFF...Colourist!!

2 comments:

  1. Of course in futsal, I can no longer do anything. My age is over.

    But about your problem...

    1. If you're using wireless, check that MAC filtering is not enabled.
    2. If you're using ethernet wiring, check your ow ip address and see if you got anything wrong...

    Go to start, then run: ipconfig/all
    Look at your ip address stated, then go to network connections, press your LAC and go to properties. Check the internet protocol. If you assigned an ip address, then it's the port forwarding problem, but I don't think so. If not then it's your connection if already assigned a number and you didn't connect to it. Check the ipconfig numbering, it may help a little.

    If all else fails, then maybe it's TMNet causing some problems. Contact them and notify your problem. Wait a long time though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dude..but i guess..nothing's wrong with what you mentioned..erm..i'm not using tmnet..im using maxis broadband by the way..

    ReplyDelete