Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Emo

HOW?????????

how is it that life's unfair??
how is it that god never bless me with love luck??
how is it that its always so close yet so far??
how is it that passion and love never wins??

I guess all this while, im being too kind of a guy..i help friends in need..spending time talking to them..listen to their problems..advicing them..i know im good at consultation..but

how is it that i cant console myself??
how is it that i cant be optimistic??
how is it that i can release sorrowness??

What i have?? My pet and emo songs for company..where are the people i need?? Either they dont bother or just ignore..or there is no one i can count on outhere??

Well..its just one of the emo nights in my life..i shall wake up and feel better the next day

No comments:

Post a Comment