Tuesday, May 5, 2009

14 DAYS

No one will ever feel what i felt during the 14 days of holidays..i enjoyed what i did..i enjoyed what i had..i enjoyed everything..THE only irony is it only lasted 14 days..LIKE pkm..14 days also..i look forward to each day like there's no other day..i wanted college to start soon(some reasons)..i wanna communicate all time..i wana hang out all time..

As in now..college resumed..daily routines back..i realised..how i wish i could rewind..i seek the 14 days for comfort..wished how the 14 days never went by..i was looking through my messages just now..the one's i had it during the 14 days..i smiled reading it..i enjoyed everybit of the 14 days..as if i were to leave the world for good..touchwood! Ive never felt so assured in life..never felt so lucky in life..and all the good times i had were in the 14 days..It left a mark on me..a deep mark..a permanent tatoo..no pain but full with joy..I THANKED GOD for the 14 days..it was amazing..it felt like living in paradise for once in my life..so beautifull..no one will ever feel what i felt..and i thank the someone who gave me my best 14 days..

THANKS "SOMEONE"

No comments:

Post a Comment