Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hi


This post is dedicated to someone close to me.. someone who means alot to me.. someone i think about every second.. every day.. She just never leave my thoughts.. I wake up in the morning thinking, is she awake?? hows she doing?? Naturally its the first thing in my mind when i wake up.. I cant help.. I love her alot. Well, ive just figured out that i dont really care about manutd(my fav club) winning or losing, i just hope they win, even if they dont, it doesnt matters much.. *but i still watch most of their matches :p It took me a while to know that SHE's more important than manutd.. I already feel she's a part of who i am.. I'll do my best to make sure i'm a man of words.. I say and i'll do it.. even if cant, i'll make sure i tried.. I just want to let her know.. im always there for her to talk with.. to go through the ups and downs together.. to have laughters together.. to make her feel loved as much as possible.. at times, it hurts me seeing her enduring difficulties.. im helpless at times.. all i can do is to support her spiritually..


" if you feel a presence around you,
that'll be me loving you from wherever i am "

I cant tell whats going to happen in the near future, no one but GOD. As for now, im happy to be with her. I love you Joanne Lee. <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment