Monday, August 3, 2009

Emotionless

Its not totally emotionless..im frustrated..im lost..im not happy..i feel curfewed..i feel pressure..im being controlled..im being monitored..i dont have privacy..i cant relax..i cant enjoy life..i dont have a life..im claimed to be immature..i cant have night life..i cant be nocturnal..whats wrong with being nocturnal anyway??..its part of growing anyway..i really am NOT HAPPY..and it goes on and on..dont want to talk about it..

When im not happy..i blog..it helps me..i dont wana complain to friends..its personal..my blog is my other best friend besides my dog and friends..i dont care who comes and reads it..if you happen to be my subject of post..then congratulates..for the right and wrong reasons.

We only live life once. I live on that. Im not going to want to regrets what COULD AND SHOULD have beens..if you get what i meant..

No comments:

Post a Comment