Monday, July 13, 2009

Devils, Driving and Girls

Man Utd's match coming..its the first time im watching them playing live..as in close action..WOAH! Somehow i just dont believe my luck. I thought i would never get to see them live in action..but miracles do happen.

Just a few years back..i always wonder how it feels to drive..well now that i have tasted it for a year..i felt..oh its driving again..lol..it felt normal..its a everyday thing..and i dont get bore of it..HEHE..

And i always think that girls are at best without makeups..the real beautifull girls are those without makeups..im not saying they look ugly with makeups..to me makeups are for covering..hehe..mind me girls..but the truth hurts..there are a few i know who looks real good without makeup..hehe..u will never know who..to me..over makeups means girls have a big crater to cover..lol..NO OFFENCE GIRLS READERS..and its just my opinion..lol..we are differrent people anyway..hehe..and..girls do love makeups..thats a fact no girl can deny..all im just saying..i dont mind makeups..just makeup along with the occasion..hehe..and girls are still girls..beauty is their no.1 priority..lol..

bye,ivan

6 comments:

  1. It's a psychological mandatory for them, seems to fill emptiness...Personally I can't see much of either gender so I can't really say what's to see if indeed there are actually. Even the term 'human' is now much a 'makeup', don't you think?

    P.S: Try to guess who I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm..Wolfe.H..not really a mandatory la..there are girls who dont put on make-ups..and some dont like it..unless its for occasions..but i do agree that human are much of a makeup..i cant explain why is it right now..but i understand what you're trying to convey..hehe..seriously no idea of who you are..reveal?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spoil the fun? I'd pass...I'll give you hints though...

    I'm living quite a low life,

    The journey starts twice before Christ, a few thousand years short,

    Knows who you are and who your friends are, yet rarely speak to any of you due to distance,

    And he who talks 'human' trash and wear spectacles.

    Not Jun Kuan, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well..you're charle yang..am i not correct?? i regconize a style in the way u type you're words..hehe..eh wolfe.h

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right...

    You know I don't use shortcuts in English. That should be relevant enough.

    ReplyDelete