Thursday, June 25, 2009

We were both young then i first saw you,
I close my eyes,
And the flashbacks started,
I'm standing there
On a balcony in summer air.

See the lights,
See the party, the ball gowns
See you make your way through the crowd,
And say hello, little did i know.
That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles,
And my daddy said stay away from Juliet,
And i was crying on the staircase
Begging you please don't go, and i said
Romeo take me somewhere we could be alone
I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run
You'll be the Prince and i'll be the Princess
......
.....
...
......
....
He pulled out a ring and knelt to the ground
And said Marry me Juliet
You'll never have to be alone
I love you and thats all i really know..

Well..dont wonder why i wrote this..i dont know if any of you notice this..but imagine this song above..originally sang to a guy from a girl..but what if taylor swift was a guy and it was sung to a guy..GOSH..dont even imagine it.."pulled out a ring and knelt to ground" ??? Seriously ?? i cant imagine..lol..

Readers..get the whole lyrics and listen to the song and think of the gay thing..it will have more effect! TRY IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment