Saturday, June 13, 2009

Ronal-GO

Yeap..Go ronaldo..GO!! Yearning your move to real madrid like a useless brat..F**K off dude!!Go to the sacred BERNABEU..Be one of the Galacticos..So much for " I will stay at Manchester United..it felt like home" HOME??? more like a touch N go home..no sign of gratitudeness..so what if you had already win all you can win..Look at likes of ryan giggs, lampard, gerrard and rooney..they all are loyal and PROFESSIONALS..i mean REAL PROFESSIONALS..unlike you..some immature selfish brat from LISBON..WHY immature?? You're so arrogant..recall..shaking ur head after being subsituted..having a go at FERGIE's tactics at rome..WHAT THE HECK!! So much for " he's (ferguson) like my second father..

Will we miss you?? Certainly not..actually im glad you're off..ever since the world cup bust up wif rooney..i wanted you to leave..i foreseen one day you will betray united..and did it come true..SO LEAVE! United has never been a one man squad..UNITED IS UNITED!! A TEAM!! Well..great things leaves for bigger opportunity..well..guess wud..u just made into my list of PEOPLE I SEE I WILL SLAP! unfortunately..Benitez has the first spot..dont worry..the 2nd's ure's..and you also can have the following..I bet some United fans also had enough of ure attitude..cocky arrogant idiot lisbon brat..

Bon Voyage RONALDO!! May you not ever return to UNITED for i will have a " PEOPLE I SEE I WILL SLAP TWICE" list..lol..and may you suck in the madrid white jersey..KAKA will shine not you..

No comments:

Post a Comment