Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What ELSE??

Well, i know its not appropriate to say this..but i feel hanging out with friends feels more like home..why?? Having facing enough daily stress..if there are any..i return home..i have to see "dark" faces..like they are ready to explode anytime..and taking out all on me and the rest..well it happens sometimes..sometimes its like the best place..sometimes i feel like getting out..how come?? I thought home is where u feel belonged and appreciated and its where u can share things you cant?? Or am i wrong or too naive??

I feel lucky to have the things and love i have..despite that..somehow i dont feel happy..and i've always detest being wrongly accused..i hate it..for eg..you called..i didnt answer..doesnt mean i left my phone in silent mode..sometimes i just cant hear it..what you want me to do?? Carry the phone in my palms while walking all time?? Or hang it around my neck to attract robbers?? WHAT ELSE i can do??

You see..im frustrated with life sometimes..feeling like leaving everything and starting a new life with loved one..but there are certain things..you feel like letting go..but you cant..because you know its just the anger that is misleading at the moment..but sometimes you wished you done it..life's a dillemma..BIG ONE..all i can do is just swallow it with bitterness..because i know..being able to do that helps alot..especially when dealing with loved ones..life had been a challenge since the day you were born..

By the way..i also hates when one wants to complain about me..but instead of talking to me..the complains were diverted to someone else..please..i dont mind being confronted..as long as it doesnt trouble other people..especially the one's i love..i dont think others deserved to listen to the complaints due to my wrongdoing..all my life to date..i've always tried to avoid being a problem to others..i wouldnt feel good..
Well..what i cant say..i type..its another way of expressing instead of storing all inside..
bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment